Friday, June 26, 2009

Checking in...

Well guys, it's been a while. I'm a little late checking in with you and I apologize for that. Life has been moving fast for me as I prepare for school and start looking for a new job. Anyway, I fell off the wagon. I was going SO good and then BAM! I ate terribly for a solid month, ballooned back up to 305 and had to start all over again. It's now been about a week and a half of eating well for me and I've already been to the gym 3 times in the past 5 days, which is great for me. Oh yeah, I also got a gym membership to 24 Hour Fitness to ensure I stay motivated for $30 a month! :) So I'm sitting around 290 lbs. right now and I figure I've got about 7-9 lbs. to go until I'm back to my old high school weight; which is the first "benchmark" for me. I promise to check back in about a week from now to let you all know how I'm doing. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment